Delicious and palatable chocolate ice cream recipe with ice cream maker!
Chocolate and ice cream are the delicious, yummy desserts that we ever know. What about your idea when these both combine? It will be a super combination that can gratify your taste. If you could make it home, that would be great. Then you will be wondering how you can make it home level. Don’t be afraid; we have an easy way to prepare Chocolate ice cream. Let us talk about the Chocolate ice cream recipe that you can do to the best!
Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe-compare with other ice cream recipes
There are many ice cream recipes such as milk chocolate ice cream recipe, chocolate therapy, chocolate peanut butter, etc. But this recipe will differ from other recipes. That is because this is a no-cook chocolate ice cream recipe. Most recipes require several egg yolks and the stove to cooking the mixture. This chocolate ice cream recipe needs only five basic ingredients and a few minutes.
No need for egg yolks and cooking at all!
This will be delicious served to your better ones.
- 1 ½ cups whole milk
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
How to prepare?
- Gather the ingredients
- Stir together the milk, cocoa powder, and sugar to combine. Sugar and cocoa should completely dissolve.
- Add the vanilla extract to the cream.
- Pour the heavy cream to the large bowl until it forms condensed peaks.
- Refrigerate the chocolate ice cream base for at least 30 minutes before putting it in your ice cream maker. This way will help it freeze faster, improve texture, and allow the cocoa powder to become thoroughly combined with the milk and cream.
- Gently stir the ice cream base and freeze according to the directions of the ice cream maker. This will spend about 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- Store this ice cream in an airtight container. This step will preserve the flavor and texture of the ice cream.
- You can add many mix-ins exterior from this recipe. Such as chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, roughly chopped chocolate sandwich cookies. This will help to increase flavor and outlook of the ice cream dishes.
Secrets behind the recipe
- Buy a good cocoa powder is the top secrete for delicate chocolate ice cream. The chocolate powder must be new as cocoa powder loses its potency over time.
- A fully dissolved milk-sugar-cocoa mixture will improve the excellent texture of the ice cream. The above three should mix separately before adding vanilla.
- You can add mix-ins only after the ice cream has set up.
This is a time for you to imitate a delicious chocolate ice cream recipe. Hope you do better!