How to make homemade chocolate ice cream? – The best all-time recipe
Chocolate ice cream is one of the dainty desserts for everyone. It is rich, cool, and creamy with dark roasted flavors only cocoa can impart. On the other hand, chocolate ice cream has medicinal values for the most chocolate lovers because it’s roasted bitter aroma quickly convert nasty mind into an inspired mind. Chocolate has many benefits to health. Such as improve blood circulation, reduce heart disease risk, protect our skin from the sun, improve brain function, etc. What about your ideas about making chocolate into ice cream? Let us see how to make homemade chocolate ice cream to thrill your loved ones.
Homemade chocolate ice cream recipes for ice cream makers
- 4 ounces good-quality dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces good-quality milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons Dutch-process cocoa powder
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Ice cream maker
- Mixing bowls
- Small saucepan
How to prepare?
- Gather the needed items
- Chill the ice cream bowl (not necessary)
- Melt the Chocolates
- Heat the dairy, sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, and sugar
- Combine the chocolate and dairy mixture
- Strain the base (not necessary)
- Chill the ice cream base completely
- Churn the ice cream base
- Freeze until hardened (about 4 hours)
- Use the best chocolates. Do not buy the chocolate chips and mass-market bars- chocolate bars have a high volume of sugar and cocoa butter. Thus, that will change the composition of the ice cream, and they do not freeze well.
- Freeze the ice cream maker before proceed- It will prevent chocolate become grainy at the base.
- Use sweetened condensed milk for the softness- This gives the ice cream an incredible malty flavor. Sweetened condensed milk thickens and stabilizes the ice cream base, keeping it smooth, soft, and scoopable.
This is an easy homemade chocolate ice cream recipe for ice cream maker. So, do not forget to give a try!