How to make chocolate ice cream in a bag? – The magic of rock salt and ice
There is no ice cream producer required! Shake up a sweet treat! Take a stab at making delicious creamy natively constructed ice cream in a pack at home with only a couple of essential fixings. It works correspondingly to a beating ice cream producer that utilizations rock salt and ice to freeze the cream. At the point when you physically shake up the sack yourself for a couple of moments, it begins to get solidified. Now we will have a look at how to make chocolate ice cream at home in a bag.
How to make chocolate ice cream in a bag ingredient?
- Gather your supplies:
- 2 (or 3) plastic resealable bags (we used 1-quart size and 2-gallon size)
- Enough ice to fill the giant bag
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or half-and-half
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 tsp sugar
- Two tablespoons hot chocolate mix (we used unsweetened)
- Six tablespoons kosher salt
- First, consolidate the cream and the hot chocolate. Combine it utilizing a whisk. At that point, put the cream blend into the quart-size plastic bag, and include the vanilla and sugar. Seal the bag, being mindful of pressing the ventilate too.
- Add the ice to the gallon estimated plastic bag, filling it around 3/4 of the way full. Include the salt, and give it a couple of shakes. At that point, account for the bag containing the cream blend in the center. Seal the bag, squeezing out the additional air.
- Seal the bag tightly and place it inside the gallon bag.
- Next, seal the gallon-size bag tightly, and shake for about 5-10 minutes until the mixture is frozen. Use gloves when mixing.
- Seal the gallon-size bag tightly, and shake for about 5-10 minutes until the mixture is frozen. Use gloves when mixing.
Be gentle enough not to break the bag. Eat right from the bag or scoop in a bowl or cone.
How to make chocolate ice cream in a bag without rock salt?
Here we are using Kosher salt instead of rock salt. Kosher salt has a clean flavor of salt without the bitterness that some people associate with iodized salt. It also has larger crystals than table salt, which is the characteristic that makes it an excellent rock salt substitute.
- We can make chocolate ice cream in a bag with cocoa powder by adding two teaspoons cocoa powder + 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- And also, we can make chocolate ice cream in a bag with chocolate syrup by adding chocolate syrup to the chocolate mixture.
You can run the ice cream in a bag experiment at home like this and enjoy the real taste of chocolate ice cream in a bag.